Thursday, June 21, 2012

Top 3 ~ Weekly Wishlist

Women's Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoe.
This is such a great deal on this amazing pair of Sperry's Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoes. The color shown is light blue/ seersucker, & they are on sale for only $64.99. I definitely want to add these fashionable Sperry's to my shoe collection! {buy them here: Angelfish Slip-On }



This Fuchsia Dooney & Bourke is such a fun & fashionable accessory to any summer outfit! I'm sure with the right outfit it would be easy to pull off all year round too. How I would kill to have a bag like this added to my closet! I absolutely love Dooney & Bourke bags! They are cute, fun, and durable! {buy it here: Domed Buckle Satchel }




Another great item here from H&M! I love this blazer, especially with the flirty inside lining; making rolling up your cuffs a definite must! This blazer would look cute over almost any type of shirt, and the look of it would make it easy to dress up or down depending on the occasion! {find it here: H&M Blazer }

1 comment:

  1. More posts please! I'm planning my summer wardrobe around your suggestions - love those sperry topsiders!

    ReplyDelete