Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Queen's Bags

To the followers of my blog, I apologize for my extended absence over the past several months. Being a college student, and having a double major gets quite hectic! Times that I would rather be blogging for my love of fashion gets turned into studying, homework, studying, did I mention studying?! Anyways, to get my blog back up-to-date, I wanted to do a special segment featuring the home crafted hand bag line called The Queen's Bags by the amazing Regina Leffers. She makes fantastic bags of many different sizes, shapes, and unique patterns! She is also very accommodating to her clients needs, and will even personalize a bag depending on special requests! So for the next few posts, I will be showing off some of her great work! Please check them out at The Queen's Bags- luggage.


The Queen's Bags

This particular oversized bag was personalized for one of her customers wanting an oversized bag with a reinforced bottom to use as a unique and beautiful delivery bag for her business. The customer was quite pleased with the final product, and even wanted a second one made that will be featured in my next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment